Eldevin Kingdom, for generations, has been a green and peaceful land. All that changed ten years ago with the discovery of the Elemental Spheres. Once thought to be mere legend, these powerful magical artifacts had an immediate affect on the kingdom, plunging it into confusion and chaos. The royal family decreed that the Spheres be scattered to the corners of the world lest they cause more destruction. They were too late. The presence of the Spheres corrupted the Champions protecting them. Now Tristan, Emperor of the Infernal Empire, has set his sights on conquering the Spheres. Only the Kingdom of Eldevin stands in his way.
The world of Eldevin encompasses more than 160 realms, each filled with unique creatures and characters for you to encounter. Explore vast open plains or descend underground into hidden caves and dungeons, making friends or foes of the various factions as you carry out your quest to defend Eldevin Kingdom.
Discover the Full History
- Rich storyline involving hundreds of quests.
- Huge world to explore with many cities, areas, dungeons and secrets.
- 6 Talent Trees featuring over 200 talents.
- Real-time combat system.
- Use strategy and tactics to defeat epic Foes and Bosses.
- Engage in PvP combat with your friends and enemies.
- Your decisions and actions will affect future encounters and possibilities.
- Class-less combat system; players in Eldevin are free to learn any of over 100 unique abilities.
- Train in 14 professions to craft your own weapons, armor, items and amenities.
- 14 group-based dungeons and dozens of in-depth story-driven solo instances.
- Hundreds of items, including 20 unique sets, to obtain and collect.
- Level up to 49 and enjoy awesome end-game activities.
If you haven't done so already, create a Hunted Cow Account with us here, which enables access to all of our online games. Then simply click on Play at the top of any page on this site (or follow this here) to access the Eldevin applet. You can start playing immediately with no downloads, no installation and no waiting!
For more information on playing Eldevin, check out our detailed Game Game, Class Guide and FAQ. You can also visit our forums to chat with other players and find out more.
Free to Play
Eldevin is a free to play game. As gamers ourselves we are definitely opposed to "pay to win" games, so when we say free to play, we mean that our players can enjoy the entire game - all realms, all quests, all levels - without spending a penny. However, for those that want to support the game and enhance their experience, we offer a Supporter Account for a small subscription fee and micro-transactions are also available, all through our in-game store.