The latest game update is now live! This update features some great new improvements to many types of experience gains and also addresses some bugs reported by players.
- Increased the experience reward granted for completing all quest.
- Slightly increased the experience gained from gathering resources.
- The skill level required for gathering resources has been reduced significantly.
- Greatly increased the experience gained for crafting.
- Added a message to visit battle mage chris with directions if the player has not completed the "Trial of the Champions" quest.
- Fixed an issue with “A Growing Epidemic” which would sometimes not allow players to engage Bruce.
- Fixed an issue with “Librarian Transformed” which would sometimes not advance the quest during the transform cut-scene if other players nearby did not have the quest.
- Fixed an issue where the Zebra mount would not display correctly and make problems when trying to switch mounts.
- Fixed an issue where the Festive Horse made players bald!
- Fixed a bug where casting Redemption repeatedly would never correctly de-buff the target.
- Fixed a bug where toggling your hood would not check if the player was already busy.
- Fixed a bug where in some cases teleporting to a destroyed realm would leave the player invisible.
- Fixed a bug where items dropped in TA could be duplicated.