The first official Eldevin Patch is now live! This patch features a number of improvements, new quests and bug fixes! We've really enjoyed seeing everyone start their Eldevin adventure and we've been reading your suggestions and feedback!
We've got quite a big list of things you (the players) want and will keep you updated on what is coming next!
For those starting out, for the first time, we recommend you read the friendly tooltips, these will quickly familiarize you with most aspects of the game. Also please come join the discussion in our forums, as the developers will do our very best to help you and we like hearing your feedback!
We're also planning a PvP session with the developers, this was definately very fun in the beta and the developers lost badly! But we've been practicing! Keep an eye on the forums for details.
Complete Change List
- Added a level 10, 15, 20 and 25 assassin relic set.
- Added a weekly quest to clear 50 waves of Trial of the Champions.
- Added a weekly quest to complete 10 PvP scenarios.
- Added a Weekly Complete 10 Arena Scenarios quest.
- Chat width is now slightly bigger on larger resolutions.
- Dragon Handlers will now now display correct error messages if you haven't unlocked them.
- Eldevin Arena now drops a loot chest based on the performance / efficiency of the group.
- Fine rarity equippable items will now be rolled for when players are in groups.
- Lowered how quickly armor loses durability.
- Improved the Server Selection.
- Improved loading when the cached version is invalid.
- Improved the Hair Selection on the Character create screen.
- Improved Resurrection, Revitalize and Blizzard visuals and sound effects.
- Some quests are now more forgiving in which mobs you require.
- Updated a number of quests with better subtitles.
- The Hobgoblin no longer requires the kill credit, helping with the kill will advance the quest.
- World Chat and whispers are now in clearer colors so easier to distinguish.
- When killed by Trephear in Evernight Grove you will now resurrect in Mythos instead of Fel'thaar Forest.
- Updated "The Farmer's Insanity" achievement to require shears be equipped instead of the watering can.
- Improved the Looking for Group Pop-up Window.
- Looking for Group queues should now accept 1 level earlier to match up with group instance quests.
- Looking for Group and PvP Battlegrounds queues will now inform close by players that you have queued similar to achievement announcements.
- Fixed an issue with Beacon of Light to only take effect on successful casts.
- Fixed an issue with Arcane Sanctum Guide.
- Fixed an issue with the Infect Soldier and Doctor Whyre sometimes getting lost and breaking quests.
- Fixed an issue with multiple popups sometimes becoming confused.
- Fixed an issue where notification popups where not removed when the notification button gets removed.
- Fixed an issue with low level tailoring items being in the wrong order in the shop.
- Fixed an issue with The Absent Warden not always giving credit.
- Fixed an issue with the Farmer's conversation.
- Fixed an issue with Essence kills not correctly crediting for achievements.
- Fixed an issue where the crafting shop would show the amount in red if you had the required items but they were in containers.
- Fixed numerous typos.
- Fixed the Azraq Rangers Helmet not being correctly Bind on Equip.
- Fixed an issue where the large mace kills earned in the void were not counting towards any stats or achievements.
- Fixed an issue where the "Escaping the Void" quest was not counting towards any stats or achievements.
- Fixed an issue where the value being credited towards "Getting Paid" on a quest completion would always assume you were a supporter.