We've just updated the game with a patch that improves PvP Battlegrounds, Gathering, Crafting and the Eldevin Arena. It also includes a few more bug fixes.
In addition we'd like to tell you that we've been listening to the community and our technical team have started work on a few exciting requested features. These include Guilds and less clicks when performing actions.
We're also hard at work on a Christmas Event open to all players and early next year (February) we plan on increasing the level cap along with new content / dungeons and challenges.
We hope your all enjoying the game! Keep the feedback and suggestions coming on the forums!
Complete Change List
- The reward for loosing a PvP Battleground has been increased from 1 Valor Point to 3.
- Fixed an issue with the PvP quest 'A Worthy Contender' not always advancing.
- Added a system message at the end of the PvP Battleground to show experience gained from the Battleground.
- Improved Experience gain when gathering.
- Reduced the cost of all the misc gathering components.
- Improved Experience gain when crafting.
- Reduced the cost of all the misc crafting components.
- Crafting items close to your skill level now gives bonus experience.
- Crafting rare items or items with many components now gives bonus experience.
- Lowered the damage of the Cursed Lich's AoE in : Hordes of the Undead.
- Added the achievement "Dancing the Night Away".
- Fixed the chat room player name showing in the whisper color.
- Fixed an issue with farming (and other objects) where it would lock you in an action.
- Fixed an issue where the Assassin level 15 legs were unobtainable.
- Fixed an issue where the first time a new currency was encountered the gain was not added to relevant stats.
- Fixed an issue where the window at Junction Inn would show as a valid route to a quest objective.
- Corrected the description on the achievement "Another Person's Treasure" from 100 pieces to 250 pieces.
- Corrected "Kill 1000 Creatures of the Void" achievement requirement corrected to 1000 kills.