We've just added new Loyalty Tokens to the game as well as exclusive Loyalty Rewards to the Eldevin Market.
You now earn Loyalty Tokens for logging in every day, buying Eldevin Points and inviting friends to the game - your friend receives tokens when they create an account and you receive points as they level up!
You can invite friends to the game by clicking the 'Invite Friends' button on the Social panel.
Next week we'll be opening up the festive realm and starting our festive "Icicles End" event. There will also be special "Festive Presents" that will be purchasable with "Candy Canes" earned by participating in the event or bought with Loyalty Tokens.
All current players will be granted 100 Loyalty Tokens upon their next login and all purchases of Eldevin Points before this patch will also be back-credited 20% of their amount as additional Loyalty Tokens.
We've also just updated the game with a new patch! This includes a number of smaller user-interface improvements as well as improving the auto attack to allow attacks and abilities to be build seamlessly into your rotation.
Complete Change List
- After a successful sale the sell window now clears itself.
- Added more loyalty rewards to the Eldevin Market.
- Clicking a bag slot now always toggles the window even if it's hidden behind another window.
- Every Quest now has a description for every stage.
- Improved the auto attack to allow other moves to be worked into rotations better.
- Improved resource warning messages.
- Improved the Chat area, will no longer scroll down if you are scrolling up.
- Improved a number of creature sound effects.
- Improved some ability graphics.
- Improved the Wilderness achievement graphics.
- Increased the Difficulty of the level 35 and level 40 Eldevin Arena challenge.
- Players who disconnect in 'Trappers Atoll' will now have 30 seconds to reconnect before dropping their tokens.
- Players now gain loyalty points on ever daily login. (5 for Free Players, 10 for Supporters)
- Using the crafting and gathering workbenches only closes your initial craft/gathering/shop window once.
- Fixed an issue in "Wandering Wisps" quest not allowing player to capture wisp.
- Fixed an issue with "Future Champions" not advancing correctly on 50 waves.
- Fixed an issue with 'Assisting the Watch' asking for the wrong items.
- Fixed an issue where "Cleansing the Pit" rats would not drop quest loot.
- Fixed an issue with the Undead General not spawning correctly.
- Improved "Wilderness Deposit" quest to show deposited tokens in quest subtitle.
- Improved "Gobo Troubles" so that the sword can be obtained off any goblin in the Murky Depths.
- Fixed an issue with the Remote Vault and Stash learning the wrong ability.
- Fixed an issue where the outline wouldnt always change to the correct color if an enemy became hostile.
- Fixed an issue where sometimes Quest Text would display incorrectly.
- Fixed an issue with the active quest guide pointing you to the Adera Barrows for some low level quests.
- Fixed an issue where chat could appear from people you've ignored.
- Fixed an issue with combat dummies breaking auto attack.
- Fixed "Not Today" cleavius achievement to now be obtainable.
- Fixed an issue with Serrated Edge not always applying the correct damage increase.
- Fixed an issue with the Ninja Gloves giving Sorcery instead of Melee.
- Fixed an issue with some Leatherworking Recipes requiring the wrong resources.
- Fixed an issue with some Tailoring Recipes requiring the wrong resources.
- Fixed an issue where durability loss could occur when you do not accept a resurrection.
- Fixed "Exploring the Void" achievement.