This years Festive Eldevin event : Icicle's End is now live! Find the Frozen Portal in the center of Eldevin City to start your festive adventure! Running from now until the 8th of January 2014 you can journey to the Winter Cabin in the Glacial Plains and earn exclusive Festive rewards.
We wish you all a Happy Festive Season and hope you enjoy some rest and relaxation in the Lonely Winter Cabin.
Complete Change List
- A limited time Christmas pet has been added to the Eldevin Market for 800 Eldevin Points.
- The Large Backpack has been discounted for the Festive Season (-33%) and is now 1000 Eldevin Points.
- Festive Presents can be earned in the Glacial Plains for 150 Candy Canes or in the Eldevin Market for 70 Eldevin Points.
- The Rockfoot Bosses in Ohdar scar have had their rock throw damage decreased and the time between throws increased.
- Balanced the level of the creatures on Trappers Atoll to level 42.
- The Foraging Trainer in Crafted Matters in Nidaros is now a Forestry Trainer.
- Frozen spires damage over time down to 20% per second and Watch Your Step talent now does 5/10/15% slow and damage.
- Fixed an issue where a bandage for "Eldevin Hospital Resurrection" that was unreachable.
- Fixed an issue making the quest "Foolhardy Explorer" incompletable.
- Fixed an issue in the quest "Picture Perfect" where Zuen and Kartola are referred to as their incorrect genders.
- The radius to successfully spy on Suspicious Thief in the marketplace is now slightly larger.
- Updated a quest indicator for "Kimble's Krazy Plan" to more accurately pinpoint the stage objective.
- Fixed an issue where some group kill quest stages were using distance checks too strictly.
- Fixed an issue where the Flawed and Jagged Peridot gems were giving incorrect bonuses. Flawed is now +84 Block Rating and Jagged is now +56 Block Rating.
- Fixed an issue where Sriosian Priest Boots and Gloves had the wrong socket types. These are now the appropriate sockets to the armor
- Fixed an issue where manure could be collected more than once.
- Fixed an issue where the drunk effect would not work correctly on logging back in.
- Fixed an issue where several profession achievements award too early.
- Fixed a bug with reseting talents.